Sunday, October 29, 2006

Playing soccer!











Participating with the big guys…...

Today was a very quiet day. I played a lot with Bo and I did read quite a lot, because in a couple of weeks I have a new book discussion at school.

This afternoon I played outside with all the kids from our neighborhood and we played a little game of soccer. Bo was crazy about that ball! Before we even noticed it he was playing along with the ball…. It’s so cool to see that tiny little dog playing with that huge soccer ball! He loved the game, so cool man!












Hoooooo... what a huge ball, but I’ll have to play along!

Will go and make a little tour with Bo outside….bye see you tomorrow!

2Comments:

Blogger Leon said...

Bo is de volgende sterspeler voor Ajax!

Bo is the next star player for Ajax!

Monday, October 30, 2006 9:11:00 AM  
Blogger men-a-men*s said...

Yes!

Monday, October 30, 2006 9:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home