Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Lego-World!












Entrance Lego-World... IJsselhallen in zwolle.....

This morning we left early to get in Zwolle because it was a rather long drive, almost one hour.

When we arrived in Zwolle we immediately went to the Jetix hall where all artists would perform. That was really cool man! All well-known artists of Jetix were there, Kim Lian, Sita, Brace and Brothers Ko, so cool!

After the show you could get a signature of the artists, here I am (seen from the back) with my card in my hand to ask Brace for a signature, so cool man!













Brace taking my card to sign......

Here a photograph of Kim Lian with her band...

















Here the Ko Brothers.....

And of course there was a lot of Lego....

Here a very beautiful elephant..

and beautiful houses...


It was a very great day... but now I go to bed.... am so tired and got a very bad cold........ Bye....see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home