Thursday, October 26, 2006

Last day in Twente!













Sitting outside in front of our caravan....

Today the weather was great so we spend our entire day outside. We have been to Oldenzaal and Hengelo. When we returned at the camp-site we had a drink outside in front of our caravan and I played a little with my football on the green just in front of our caravan.













Nice play with my ball......

Afterwards we played a game of skittles.... Yes we played skittles! We thought that there would be a bowling alley at the camp-site but it turned out to be a skittles alley. That is something completly different than bowling man! The ball is much smaller and there are 9 pins instead of 10 at the bowling..... it really was rather strange man, but very nice!













The Skittles alley at the restaurant on the camp-site....

Now I will stop writting because I must pack my things because tomorrow we are leaving Twente. But before we go home, at last we will pick up Bo at the farm! Exciting man! Bye....see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home