Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Almost the autumn break!
















The forest will be beautiful by now, it’s really autumn....

Today at school the teacher told us that we have to hand in the rough copy of our essay this Thursday and that just before the autumn holidays starts...... pppffffhhhh... man that really is to soon! That will be a bad afternoon tomorrow, just working very hard! I think that is really imposable to do! Even if I get that rough copy ready, I still have to work pretty hard in the autumn holidays to get the whole essay finished. That’s not very nice to do in my holidays!

Next week in the autumn holidays we go to visit the forest… ... that will be beautiful, all the trees are turning red by now! I’m really looking forward to see that…......

Go and watch some TV ….bye …see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home