Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Selling Children’s Welfare Stamps!
















Calculating and seeing how much money I’ve earned …......

This afternoon school went out at 12.00 PM and we all left with the lists for the Children’s Welfare Stamps. I immediately went to that Lady who bought stamps for €32, - (€34, -) from me last year. But now there was a man who opened the door.... At first I thought…. Oh no, she isn’t here…. But the man bought for €41, - - of stamps from me, so cool man! Oh man what was I glad I went to that address immediately after school went out! After that, I went on selling the stamps. So I’ve collected quite a list of people.

Tonight after dinner I just added up everything and now I have already €138, - ($175, -) so far, not bad eh? Tomorrow I’ll continue …. . Go upstairs....bye…see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home