Saturday, September 30, 2006

Sculpture exposition!














Esther Velzeboer’s studio....

Last week I’ve got an invitation from Esther Velzeboer to come and watch all the sculptures from all the students. So we went to the studio this afternoon and it really was so great man! All sculptures were made by Ester Velzeboer’s students, so cool man! A couple weeks from now I’m going to join the students and I will start my lessons there. A few months ago I bought a beautiful piece of stone which I will use to make my own sculpture.
















Sculpture made by Esther Velzeboer...

There was a beautiful shell sculpture made of marble.... I liked it so much I think I want to make something like that. I can’t wait till the lessons begin… I think it will be so great just chopping that beautiful stone!

Tonight we collected Granddad and Grandma at Schiphol Airport, they just came back from Spain… man they had a nice summer color! Then we went to our home and Granddad and Grandma had a very nice surprise for my. They bought me a great Ferrari shirt, a very cool red shirt from Ferrari, so cool man! I have immediately tried it one and it fitted great. After that we all had dinner, Mom made a great pan full of mussels…. mmmm….so nice!

It was very nice evening but now I go to bed....bye ….see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home