Friday, September 08, 2006

Removing the hedge!
















Demolishing the old hedge beside our front door.

This afternoon when I came home from school Mom had started removing the hedge in our front garden. It wasn’t nice anymore, only in the upper part were still leaves, the lower part was entirely bald and dead. I really like that kind of work, demolishing that old thing!

When Mom stopped, I continued getting it out of the ground, it had to be out today. Only then the heaviest parts were left, the big branches and the stumps with their roots. Piet the neighbor said that he would give me a beer if I got those stumps out of the ground. I suppose he never expected me to succeed, otherwise he never would have said that he would give me a beer.

After a couple of hours I had one complete stump out of the ground, a tough job man! So I got my beer. Mom looked a bit odd, but I had won the bet and therefore I got my beer, it tasted pretty nice!

















Me drinking beer…cheers Piet!

Go upstairs...bye..see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home