Wednesday, September 06, 2006

My birthday again!
















Ice-cream, still at home in the freezer...........

Today again a celebration, my birthday at school and I treated everyone. This morning I went to school with cake and chocolate for the teachers of my school. At 10.15 Dad came to school with a cool-bag with ice-cream...mmmmm.... so nice.

When he left I had to stand on the big table in our classroom and then everyone started to sing “happy Birthday”. After that I gave everyone an ice-cream and afterwards I was allowed to visit all the other classrooms of our school with Mark and Thomas to treat all the teachers on cake and chocolate. We did that in a very high speed. In 10 minutes we had been in all 7 class rooms so afterwards we could play outside for awhile.

Go and play outside for awhile, almost everyone from my class is playing out on the street, the weather is at last very nice! Bye…see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home