Thursday, September 28, 2006

Mosquitos, mosquitos and more mosquitos!

















Killing the mosquitos....

This afternoon after school I have been busy almost the entire afternoon doing my homework. At first I worked on my new essay about computers and after that I did my history of which I’m having a test tomorrow.

Tonight after dinner I did my TOPO, have to learn Africa all the countries and its capitals, we’re having that TOPO test next Monday.

After the TOPO I have been busy with killing the mosquitos with an electrical mosquito catcher. Man what a smell all those burned mosquitos! There were so many of them, you don’t believe it! I have just killed about 8 of them in our living room….... It’s too warm for the time of the year so they are still here. It’s already autumn and it’s still 22C (72F)! They said on the news tonight that it’s the warmest September month in 300 years!

Go upstairs...bye...see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home