Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Just building!
















Domino construction work.

This afternoon it was very warm... I had started with some garden work at the front of our home but it really was much too warm!

Later on in the afternoon Mark and I helped Niels deliver the newspapers. That is a nice job man! I can take over a newspaper district of 200 newspapers from a friend of Niels. Seems cool ... but Mom says that it soon will be winter and then it suddenly isn’t so nice anymore.... Acch.... I‘ll see, you’ll never know…





















The newspaper which we have delivered this afternoon….......

Afterwards Mark and I played some domino-express …we did a beautiful construction work! Mark as I promised here above the photograph! It did well Mark there was only one stop and that was at the bridge.....

Go and play outside for awhile, the weather is still so nice and everyone is playing at the square in front of our home…bye see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home