Monday, September 18, 2006

Holes in my ball!
















Entirely ready to play with.....

Tonight after the bowling we have been to Jos Goedhart to get the holes in my new bowling ball. That is a beautiful sight man to see how he does that! At first you have to put your fingers in a fake bowling ball and see if it feels good. Then he looks at your hand and then he measures everything on your ball and then finally it’s ready to bore the holes with a very big drilling machine, so cool man! When it was ready I had to throw the ball a couple of times. I thought it was quite scary to do that in the middle of the shop, I was so afraid that I would throw too hard. But it went ok and it was all right, I can’t wait till Saturday to try it out at the bowling training.

Grandpa and Grandma are in Spain right now and they are having a great time. Thursday they will go with some other people to Seville, we have been there 2 years ago. Seville is great city and there is also a very beautiful church the Giralda and in it there is the Columbus grave!



Giralda......


Square in front of the Giralda.......


The grave of Columbus in the church the Giralda...


That’s me taking photographs in the gardens of Alcazar...

Grandpa and Grandma I wish you a very nice time in Seville!

I go to bed now, it’s pretty late already….bye …see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home