Thursday, September 14, 2006

Great lesson at school!

















Last remainder Ben & Jerry's ice cream..........

Today we had a very great lesson at school, it was about architecture! I love architecture. That’s so cool man! A couple of years ago I always said I wanted to become an architect, I still like it. Designing houses and everything what comes along. Roads and so on. Almost nobody in my class liked the lesson, but I thought it was a pity that the lesson was over…....... Perhaps I’ll become an architect, maybe ever. Then I’ve to learn very hard, however, but I don’t mind, I love to learn especially arithmetic and drawing!

Tonight after dinner we had the last remainder Ben & Jerry's ice cream (the one we won by the lottery last week)... man it so great and such a pity that it’s finished now!

Go upstairs.....bye…see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home