Sunday, August 06, 2006

Ras fries?











Nice fries!

This afternoon I went cycling in our neighborhood and so I run into Patrick, Justin and Mark, they were fishing in the little lake near our school. After awhile They went to the snack bar to have a portion of Raspatat (a special sort of French fries) that looked very nice! Those fries are made in a special machine from mashed potatoes and then baked like normal fries, strange type fries.
Then I rapidly went home to obtain money so I could buy myself a portion of that strange looking fries.

Wooooouuuwww…. That tasted good, I loved it! I had never eaten this, but I will take it again some day…its really pretty nice…..












Wildlife Tycoon...

When I returned home I just sat behind my computer, playing my new game Wildlife Tycoon, such a cool game. There you can build zoos with all types of animals, which you have to take care of. This game I can play for hours and hours after another and it is different every time you play it.....

Go and play the game for awhile …..bye…see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home