Saturday, August 26, 2006

My birthday!

















Cake with 11 candles........














Yesterday morning we have left from Beauvoir. It was again very nice there! I did play a lot with Mho the dog.
















I also I picked a lot of vegetables from the vegetable garden, melons, tomatoes and much more.....






















All the vegetables I got from Ria, all these vegetables I picked myself from the vegetable garden, nice he?

















The swimmingpool in Domaine de Beauvoir.

I also swum in their new swimming pool, only when I got half out of the water it was rather cold.
















Dinner at Domaine de Beauvoir with all the guests and Ria and Stan.....

After we left Domaine de Beauvoir we went to Roubaix 8 kilometers from the Belgian border. This city became very famous by the cycling races which are held there every year and we slept there in a beautiful hotel in the centre part of the city.

















Roubaix... the cycling races city.....

Yesterday we have also bought some beautiful Nike clothes here in Roubaix for me which where on sale and very, very cheap, a training suit, a body warmer and a nice sweater. The training suit I got for my birthday, I wanted that for so long but they are so expensive here in the Netherlands…that’s so cool man!
















All Nike clothing for a couple of Euro's and of course in the color red which is my favorite color.

This morning when I woke up it was my birthday…... We left the hotel rapidly so we would arrive early in the afternoon back home.

When we got home in the afternoon Grandpa and Grandma came by to bring me my birthday present, a beautiful glass decoration to put in my collectors cabin and I also got some money (I'm saving for a new TV). It was really great!

At night we were invited by Grandpa and Grandma to go out for dinner at Mr. Wong here in our village….....oooohhhh.....that is always so cool there!

I also got a great celebration dessert with some fireworks in it, so cool man!

















What a fire eh?
















Me and my celebration dessert….. with the woman who made my dessert….

It was a great day… but now I’ll go to bed…..sleeping in my own bed....mmmmmm....that’s great! Bye… see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home