Saturday, August 26, 2006

I'm back!

Today we got back from our vacation. We had a wonderful time!

We left on Friday the 11th of august and slept in the city Ratfeld in Austria. The next morning we left for a 8 day’s stay in Italy in Venice. We stayed there in a Mobil home and it was very cool there. There were 6 swimming pools and the beach was even nearer then the pools, just at the end of the street where our Mobil home was.

I had a friend there his name was Stijn and I played with him al the time. We had a lot of fun and we will talk again by MSN when we are back home again.

We went by boat to the San Marco square which was a very nice trip. I saw the gondola’s and bought a lot of souvenirs.

After 8 days we left Venice and went to see the tower of Pisa in the city of Pisa.
The next morning we left and continued our trip to Nice and Saint Tropez which was very busy and we were 3 hours in a traffic jam before we finally got there.

Our next stop was Toulon were we made a boat trip to see the Charles de Gaulle. The most famous boat of France, which maybe they are going to use in the war in Lebanon.

So our trip went on to Beauvoir where we were at the beginning of June also. I played there with Mho the dog and had a great time there. I picked the vegetables from the vegetable garden and Ria from Domaine de Beavoir gave them to me to take home.

Our last stop was at Roubaix at the Belgian border and when I woke up Saturday morning it was my birthday!

You can see the pictures of the whole trip on the Dutch version of the site……

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home