Friday, August 04, 2006

Ajax is playing!















The square in front of the Amsterdam Arena …one hour before the LG Amsterdam Tournament starts...

This afternoon Mark and I played a little game of Disney Monopoly, the only bad thing was that Mark won the game….... gggggrrrr.... I’ll beat you next time Mark!

Later this afternoon when Dad came home we went to the MediaMarkt in Amsterdam. Our phone stopped doing it so we need a new one and at the MediaMarkt they have lots of them. It was very busy on the square in front of the Amsterdam Arena because the LG Amsterdam Tournament would start at 7.00PM. Tonight at 9.15PM Ajax must play against Inter....exciting! It’s great to see all those people who are just having dinner at FEBO before they go into the stadium. The dustbin is already entirely full man..........

We didn’t succeed in finding the right new phone but it was nevertheless a nice afternoon. Afterwards when we went back to the parking area, that is on the roof of the MediaMarkt, we watched the Arena. When you looked carefully through one of the windows you could see the stand and when I went down on my knees I even could see the field.....so cool man, I would love to see the game.















On the roof of the MediaMarkt when you look through one of the windows you can see the stand in the Arena….

I did buy a cool game at the MediaMarkt a racing game “On the road” with beautiful trucks which I can play on my new laptop. When we came home I immediately started to play it, great game man!

Go and watch some football on TV, Ajax is playing now …bye... see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home