Monday, July 31, 2006

To the doctor!















Medicines against the mosquitos....

This morning when I woke up those gnat-bites were still very big. For this reason I have been with dad to the doctor this morning, this bites are not normal anymore! Thirty lumps as large as big eggs. I didn’t sleep at all last night from the pain and the itching.

The doctor immediately gave me a medicine which I also have to take when we go on vacation, so those mosquitos won’t bite me so easily anymore. I’ll hope that the doctor is right! I also got an ointment which worked in fact straight away.... I’m so happy about that!

After the doctor I have been with Dad to his work. There was a lot to do today. Man what a work! I had to fill up the entire storehouse that was so much work I couldn’t even finish the complete job in just one day, however, it was a nice job, I liked doing that!

We have also done some shopping and at last I bought the football I wanted so badly for sometime at the MAKRO, beautiful thing man a real Nike!

Go and play outside for awhile with my new football....bye….see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home