Monday, July 24, 2006

Timmie is very hot!




















Timmie is shaking all over.....

Today I spend the day at Grandpa and Grandma’s, because Mom and Dad had to work. There I have played at my own laptop. So I could show Grandpa on my own laptop where we are going to in Italia in about 3 weeks. Yesterday Mom and Dad at last booked a vacation! We go to a camp-site 3 kilometers from Venetia, really too cool man, there are 6 swimming pools!
















This afternoon when Mom and I came home we immediately put Timmie in his rabbit-run and we have put another hutch against it so that he has more space to play in. He can run from one hutch to the other. He liked that very much!

Tonight Timmie is very hot, he is shaking all over. His complete body is shaking back and forth, very strange to see. I’ll hope he cools down very soon.

Go upstairs...bye see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home