Thursday, July 13, 2006

Lighted doormat!















The little light is on, unfortunately you can’t see that very well on the photograph........

Today teacher Petra had her last day at our school so she brought something nice for everyone. We all got a little light and then we all had to make a doormat. From 2 pieces of paper and some Aluminum foil we have made a real doormat. Then we had to attach 2 electricity cords to the little light. When you step on the doormat the light will switch on, so cool man!

This afternoon after school I helped Jamie delivering the newspapers in our neighborhood. We did a lot of newspapers in mail boxes. I like that kind of work, I also would like to do a job like that myself but that is not possible, I’m not yet 12 years old.

We almost couldn’t put a photograph on the blog today. Timmie just had bite through the cable from the photo camera .....ooohhh....naughty Timmie. Mom was busy on her laptop and I was sitting next to her with Timmie on my lap and suddenly when we both blinked our eyes Timmie jumped from my lap and just bit on the camera cable and before we realized it the cable was already to pieces.
Then I went searching for another cable and fortunately I found one that fitted the camera.

I don’t understand those strange habits....... Timmie never bites but when he sees a cable or a zipper in vest or coat he has to bite in it, strange he? Acchhhh... he is so sweet..... you can’t be angry with him......

Go upstairs...it’s late already ...bye....see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home