Saturday, July 15, 2006

I've got it!
















Wooooowhhhhhh... Cool laptop eh?

Yesterday late in the afternoon the computer shop called that my laptop had arrived. So Dad and I went immediately to the shop to pick it up. Only it must go back somewhere next week because the laptop still has to be upgraded up to 1 GB. But I don’t mind that, now I can play with it all weekend.

When I got back with my laptop, Lidy and Arjen had arrived to have dinner with us, but I have been nevertheless played a little at my computer. I couldn’t let is stay in the box could I?





The menu card of our dinner party yesterday.....





Afterwards we had a deliciously dinner, nice first course, then we had pasta with salmon and in-between we had a great spoom (champagne with lemon ice ream)...... mmmm... deliciously!

I’ll stop now so I go and play a nice game at my laptop…..bye!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home