Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Going to grandma!














Tonight I went to Grandma to pick up an envelope which I had forgotten last week, yes... and then there was Mom standing there with her camera…........ so she took my picture…

This afternoon after school I worked on my essay which I finished on the computer…...ppppfff... only when I printed out the last page, the printer run out of ink….. So I just missed one sentence …man that was so stupid!






















Then we had to go to the PC Shop to buy a new ink thing. There they had a beautiful offer of a brand new laptop that was such a great bargain I could already buy! This weekend I counted all the money from my piggy bank and there was a lot of money in it.

It was such a pity that the store didn’t have the laptop in stock….... Maybe perhaps they get it delivered sometime. If that is the matter the man in the store would give us a ring….. I cannot wait for that phone to ring, that laptop is so cool man!

When we came home, Dad’s piggy which he made in France was standing on the garden table. Piet had also baked that one in his oven and it had become very beautiful. Nice he?

I just printed out the last rule of my essay and now it is finally finished!

Go upstairs.... bye…. see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home