Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Boring day!















Flat tire….

Today it was so hot…. You couldn’t do a thing or you became soaking wet of sweating. Then I went cycling this morning and I was hardly on my way or I got a flat tire! Of course there wasn’t any repair things to find in our entire house, that’s so stupid. Then I rang the bicycle-repairer, but of course that shop was closed, it’s Wednesday afternoon, all the bicycles shops are closed on Wednesday’s in our village.

Then there was nothing else to do. Almost everyone here in this neighborhood is now celebrating their vacation elsewhere. So I decided to go to the football field near my school, there I saw that theyhad removed the goals, you don’t believe it! People who live just across that field had complained at the town hall about the balls that come in their garden!

So I went home…. I became already hot by just walking in the sun…bbbaaaaccchhhh..... They say that after tomorrow the heat is over…., I hope so.

Go and play with Timmie for awhile.... he is sitting and shaking of the heat again in his rabbit run….

Bye…see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home