Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Topo is completely wrong!




















Topo map of Eastern Europe....

Tonight after dinner I started to study my Topography for next Thursday... I found out quickly that the map I got from school which I have to learn wasn’t correct at all.

  • No. 27 on the map does not occur in the row with names
  • No. 16 does not occur in the row
  • No. 21 occurs 2 times in the row
  • No. 28 occurs 2 x in the row
  • No. 18 is not Karpaten
  • No. 27 is Karpaten
  • No. 18 is according to me not even participating…...
So I think this is a rubbish heap, therefore.... how do I have to learn that? No, I won’t even start to learn this mash …I’m not crazy!

Then Mom and I started to sort it all out by Piet’s atlas, so we found almost everything … but no. 18 is a left over…. There are no more names to give on the map… Even in the atlas we could not find the spot what there need to be on my map. Tomorrow at school I will mention all the mistakes in the map we all got home…...

Go to bed... bye… see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home