Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Rain, soccer and homework....











Match Saudi Arabia - Tunisia

This morning at school I immediately told the teacher that the Topo which we will have tomorrow wasn’t correct, there were a lot of mistakes in it.... The teacher checked all the things I did with Mom yesterday from the Atlas and it was entirely good. After that everyone from my class got a copy of my own made new Topo so they now are all able to learn it from my own made new map.

Today it was raining almost the entire day.... boring... But fortunately I still had enough to do inside, learning my Topo, watching TV..... World Cup soccer!

This afternoon there was Spain against Ukraine, it became 4 - 0 for Spain. Tonight there was Saudi Arabia against Tunisia, however, a nice match... the Saudi’s have never made one goal at the World Cup matches. Then it became suddenly 1 - 1! The Saudi’s immediately started to pray on the ground... beautiful sight man! But then it became 2 - 1 for Tunisia. In the last minutes the Saudi’s made nevertheless still 2 - 2 and they started to pray on the ground again!

It’s a pity but I have to go to bed now........ I love to watch more soccer but I have to go to school tomorrow.
















Tomorrow we will go to Amsterdam with my entire class and go to the Rijksmuseum to watch the paintings of Rembrandt van Rijn, the night watch and more. This year it is exactly 400 years ago Rembrandt van Rijn was born.














Bye ...see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home