Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Football shoes?



















Football shoes... where do I obtain them?

Today the teacher told us that the sporting day on Friday June 30th will go through. So it will be a very busy day Friday! Friday morning we go with our group (grade) 7 and 8 from my school to the Amsterdam Forrest and there we will have our sporting day together with a lot of other schools.

When we return from the Amsterdam Forest in the afternoon immediately will start the Summer school party at the school yard. You can do there all sorts of games and there will be nice food and lots of other nice things to do. The Summer party is the nicest, greatest, coolest party of the year!

Then in the evening I must go to my trumpet lessons and at 7.30 PM we must go to an explanation evening concerning the trumpet lessons for next year. That will become a very busy day!

Today the teacher told us that we Friday on the sporting day have to wear football shoes and ankle guards..... That is quite a pity but those I have not. Mom said she is not willing to buy them for me because it’s just for one day. And what is an ankle guard? No idea... So I will wear my normal shoes on Friday, what else should I do?

Go upstairs ... Bye... see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home