Friday, June 23, 2006

Aunt Suze is back home again!






















Aunt Suze is back in Canada.....

This afternoon after school I have been to the library. At school I’m busy writing a new essay about Artis and the book which I needed was not available in our library here in our village. So they had to order that out at another village, Hoofddorp about 7 miles from here.










The library here in our village......

At the beginning of the week I already received a letter from the library which said the the Artis book had arrived here in our library, so I picked it up this afternoon.


















The book of Artis.....

So.. now I can go on writing my essay about Artis........

Tonight when I was at my trumpet-lessons aunt Suze called and said that she was safe and sound back in Canada. I regret that, I love those nice dinners, especially when I can make the first course!
Come back soon aunt Suze!

Go to bed.... Bye...see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home