Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Yes, I succeeded!

















Today I got my traffic diploma!

This morning at school at last we got our diploma... great eh? I’m so glad I succeeded!

This afternoon after school, I practiced my lecture for the last time. It went rather well. Later on Dad came home and we baked the brownies for school (to treat my class tomorrow after my lecture on something very American). When we did all the ingredients in a bowl it really smelled so nice, all chocolate!

















After baking de brownies we went to Ruud and Femke, to celebrate Thomas’s Birthday. He got a great present a beautiful bicycle! It was a BMX bike, Freestyle bike with which you can do a lot of stunts with. Thomas, a few of his friends and I went all up to the top of spotters hill at the old Floriade area and then we went down the hill very very hard on our bikes, that was so cool man! After dinner we went home …..... and then I have tasted a small part of my own baked brownies, they were delicious!

Now I must really go to bed because tomorrow I must do my lecture …. exciting!
Bye…. see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home