Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Traffic-examination!















Waiting for the policeman to say it’s ok to leave…........

This morning we left school by bicycle with all 22 children from grade 7 to go to the parking area in our village. There the police was waiting for us. At first we had to obtain a security waistcoat with a number on it..

















After that we had to line up and had wait till it was your turn to leave. Every minute someone was sent out. That policeman here on the photograph was very nice, he had a little talk for everyone. Asked you if you were nervous and told you to pay attention at the traffic signs.




All of us waiting......






Me on my way!


There were signs everywhere along the route which you had follow and ordinary traffic signs such as stop signs, priority signs and much more. Everywhere on the road there were control posts with someone who wrote down if you did everything well. Only one sign I could not see clearly because just at that moment I passed someone stood in front of it, for this reason I may have responded a bit late at that sign…... No…..that wasn’t my fault I could not help that!



The end of the trip.............................Back to school

However, it may last a few weeks before we hear if we have succeeded.... The police force must see all the lists of all those children who did their exam, totally almost 90 children of all schools in our village. Oooohhh.. I hope so I succeeded.....

It was a nice day… go upstairs …bye …see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home