Sunday, May 14, 2006

Paaaaaaaaarty!















Grandma with a very beautiful party-dessert….....

Yesterday afternoon after the bowling we have been to Ikea to buy flowers to make a beautiful flower piece for Grandma for mother’s day. I bought a very big vase and 3 bunches of flowers.

When we came home I started immediately to make a great flower-piece …. It became very beautiful! In fact mother’s day is today but I gave Grandma the flower-piece yesterday...... So she can enjoy it one day longer, that’s nice isn’t it?


Having a drink in Grandpa and Grandma’s garden.

At first we had a drink at Grandpa and Grandma’s garden and then we went to the restaurant to celebrate Grandma’s birthday. It was a beautiful new restaurant man!


All together at the dinner table...Ruud & Femke eating their soup


That's me eating my dessert e......nGrandpa and Grandma

Dinner was very nice... I had spareribs, man that was great, I eat them all! After dinner Grandma got a big party-dessert with a big fire-spout in it! I enjoyed it all very much it was a great evening!

See you later!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home