Sunday, May 28, 2006

A day of making homework!















Game of badminton with Dad…….

This morning at first I did my Raak (spelling, words with d, t, dt, de, dde, te, tte). After that I did my English, learning words and translate small sentences. That was rather difficult!

* easy = makkelijk
* difficult = moeilijk
* boring = saai
* careful = voorzichtig
* level = niveau
* controls = bediening
* on your own = in je eentje
* Come and play with me = Kom met me spelen
* You can play this game on your own = Je kunt dit spelletje alleen spelen
* Watch the screen = Kijk naar het scherm

Our English books says:
* Look out for the monster = Pas op voor het monster

Mom says that it is "Watch out for the monster". Acchhh …. I don’t know …... it isn’t easy ….
Then I also had to learn my lecture which I will have on Thursday….. That will be about America, just like my essay I made a few months ago... I have a few very interesting things to show my class when I tell them all about America.














The newspaper, the American dollars and the cowboy tie…....

Then we have a very big blanket with the American flag on it. I also have a beautiful cowboy tie…. Mom bought that a few years ago in America from an Indian. There is a figure on it of a Road runner … a little animal that brings good luck….... I also have a couple of very old newspapers from 1963 in which the funeral of J.F. Kennedy is mentioned .

After all that homework I played a nice game of badminton with Dad at the parking area, that was nice, just to get my energy out!

But now I go to bed...... bye see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home