Friday, May 26, 2006

The chicken is drying in the kitchen!














The chicken which I have made yesterday at the ceramic art market in Gouda......

My art work is drying in the kitchen! On the outside you can feel that it already becomes a little hard, but it nevertheless really takes a couple weeks before it is entirely dry.

This morning we have been to Keramikos. There we have bought a very big stone for me which I need when I go to workshop sculpture making at the Esther Velzenboer studio. We also bought a couple of beautiful stone cubes which we will use when we go to the workshop modeling clay in France. We will use them as a pedestal so we can put on the clay model we are going to make. I can’t hardly wait till we go to France it’s so exciting!

This afternoon I have helped Mom painting the wall in the corridor. Later on the day I have helped pulp paint the wall for second time. It really became so beautiful and bright!

Go upstairs …. Bye… see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home