Monday, May 29, 2006

Champion with my team!















All three of us got a medall......

Tonight we played the last bowling league of this season.
















Afterwards we all together had dinner in the restaurant and there was the distribution of the medals and trophies for this year. My team and I became the champion for the first part of the year and we all got a medal!
















At the end of the distribution I had to come forward again and got a trophy “highest riser" for boys over the entire 2005 - 2006! I climbed up from an average of 69 pins to 178 pins.

Wooouuuuhhhwww..... What an evening, so cool man! 2 times a prize... too crazy man!


The medal I won with my team and the prize for highest riser of the season 2005 - 2006

It’s late already …..I go upstairs… bye ..see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home