Monday, April 10, 2006

Yes, yes, yes I've got it!















My 175 pins pin!

Today at school our teacher was sick, so we had teacher Jaap. That was only making fun.... making a lot of noise, chat all the time and no working.... We haven’t done any seriously work all day… Tomorrow we’ll get teacher Jaap again, see what will happen tomorrow!

Tonight at the bowling league it didn’t go very well at first. My first game was, however, nice; the second one was bad and the third one I went like crazy! After a couple of balls I had already 70 pins! My last ball was a spare and had already 170 pins! That was really exciting I had to throw another ball because I threw a spare and I only had to throw 5 pins to get my 175 points pins pin …... and what do think happened? I threw another 8 pins and had a total of 178 pins now! Yes, yes I got it my 175 pins pin!!!!! Woooouuuuuhhhhh... this was so cool man... I was so happy!!!!!!
Isn’t it beautiful?

Go upstairs… bye … see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home