Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Woooouuhhh.... Google earth!













Google earth..............

Today at school we had teacher Jaap again….. So it was a big chaos again in the classroom… We also had a French test at teachers Henk’s class that we did not know about in advance, no one from my class knew anything about that! The other group 7, however knew it in advance so they learned the lessons at home. I think that is so dishonest, why don’t we ever hear it so we are able to learn the lessons at home?

Have you ever watched Google earth on the internet? That is so cool man! You can download the program for free on the site of Google, see the link above. I watched it so many times the last few days. You can see really almost everything on the ground in every country. I needed something for school about Spain.
Then I went to see Torremolinos in Spain and I even saw I the rock which we always passed when we walked up to Torremolinos on our Spain holidays …. This was so cool! I have also seen Barcelona and Parc Guell very clearly.... the well-known Gaudi bench! You all have to see it once it’s so great to see all the famous things all around the world!

Go upstairs … bye… see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home