Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Watching tennis lessons!














Tennis club the new bridge...

This afternoon after school I have been with Mark to his first tennis lesson... That was cool man! For an hour I have watched how he and a couple of other kids got their tennis lesson. Maybe tennis is also something for me; it was so cool to see man! Perhaps Mom and Dad allow me to go on tennis as well, but they said that they will think it over and will let me know if so…..















Helping Dad to saw in the garden....

Tonight after dinner I helped Dad sawing a board. That has to become a new window sill for in the little new room. Over the weekend we will finish the room entirely. I will paint a frame of an old mirror. Mom will make the curtains, Dad will make the window sill and there must still come something on the walls of that room, it’s so dull there now….

Go upstairs... bye.. see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home