Saturday, April 08, 2006

Nice dinner!














Tonight’s dessert....

Today we have been working the entire day in my room. We have been busy to put the 2 show cases together that we bought yesterday. In one show case I have put my boats which I have been collecting for several years now and in the other one I have put my beautiful things which I bought on our holidays. The lizard from Barcelona is one of those beautiful things, oohhh that’s really so beautiful in that show case!

Tonight we have had the neighbor dinner club and it was Dad’s turn to cook. He made some wonderful things. On the photograph you can see the dessert. He had made a special dessert for me an Easter bunny. It was very nice... but the most I liked the asparagus with ham and eggs... oooohh there so lovely, I can eat a whole scale of it, that’s so wonderful!

It’s late already.... go upstairs ... bye see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home