Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Making an Easter tree!






















Putting together an Easter tree ….....

This morning at school I got my mark for the French test we had yesterday …... and what do you think …... I got an 8 (B+)! I don’t believe it! Yesterday we had the test which we didn’t know of so we weren’t able to learn for it and nevertheless I got an 8!

This afternoon I have bought a very large vase here in our village at the Marskramer. In this vase I will make an Easter tree. But when I tried to put the branches in they completely disappeared in that very big vase. So I have to fill up the vase with something but I don’t know yet with what. Just see that tomorrow ….. However, I collected all the things I will put in the tree, the egg lights and other stuff …… Tomorrow I will finish the tree.....

Go upstairs… bye … see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home