Saturday, April 22, 2006

Fireworks at the fair!














The push machine (coin pusher)....

This afternoon after we did some shopping we went for a hotdog at Ikea. Just when we left Ikea we run into Grandpa and Grandma who just came in….that was an coincidence!

Tonight we have been with Grandpa and Grandma to Mr. Wong (Chinese restaurant here in our village)... ooohhh… that was delicious! Dinner at Mr. Wong is always a small party....so nice!


Me gambling.....................................Lights at the fair!

After dinner (Grandpa also went along) we went to the fair here in our village.
At half passed 10 there would be very big fireworks. I have not seen much of that, I was gambling and it went so great so I didn’t have the time to watch the fireworks. That coin pusher is so exciting… it really is so cool man! I collected quite a lot of points which I could provide in for something beautiful. I chose a couple of little glass dolphins with a little light in it that looks pretty nice in my new show-case!

Now I go to bed, it has already been passed 11.00 PM.... pretty late man.... bye... see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home