Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Everything is ready














What a lot of stuff eh?

This afternoon I collected everything together, my old books, old videos and games what I will sell Saturday on the free-market here in our village on Queen’s day. Those orange crowns we will wear when we go to Amsterdam Saturday afternoon. There everyone is wearing orange things, this is so cool man!

A couple days ago we have put an advertisement to sell my go kart on Marktplaats on the internet. I’ve become too large and I don’t use it ever more.

This evening someone came to our place to have a look at the go kart and bought it right away! I’m so glad…... I’m saving for a laptop and the money which I got for this go kart is a beautiful beginning; otherwise it would take me years and years saving all that money eh?

Go upstairs ... bye… see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home