Thursday, April 13, 2006

Easter hoilidays!















Easter egg?

Today at school we had an Easter lunch... I, however had 8 sandwiches! It was very nice but tonight I was so fat up, could not eat one bite for dinner... ....

Now I have my Easter holidays!
This afternoon at home I finished my Easter tree, it has become rather beautiful. 1st Easter day Grandpa Frans will come to visit us. Mom asked me if I had an idea what we can make for dinner. Ask me and I will tell you what I like, that’s not so difficult!

I will make the first course, I’m not going to tell you all what that will be otherwise Grandpa knows it before its Easter. The main course will be something with sticks in a pan. Ooohh… I like that so much!

Go upstairs … bye …see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home