Sunday, April 02, 2006

Cutting down a tree!















The tree which stood in our front yard…......

This morning Dad and I have put the cupboard and the bed together in the little room which we are redecorating. The little room is almost finished now, except for the curtains and some little things which have to become on the wall. It has become beautiful man!

This afternoon I did some garden work. I have cut down a wild tree which was growing out of the blue in our front garden, we never planted it there. It was a tall one, I think, however, 5 meters high! Fortunately the trunk wasn’t very thick yet. Nevertheless I had to saw very hard to get it down!

Just look at how high that tree was, it wasn’t even possible to get the whole tree on the picture!

Go upstairs.... bye… see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home