Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Collecting old stuff!















Cleaning bicycles....

Mark told me today that his father is making a market stall for Queen’s day. Mark will sell all old stuff he doesn’t need anymore at the free market here in our village. He asked me if I will go and sell old stuff too, so that we maybe can go together. I think that is so cool selling old stuff together! Mom said that I may go but not all day, she always wants to go to Amsterdam in the afternoon where it is one big party all Queen’s day long!

I immediately went to the barn to take a look if we have old stuff which I can sell at that day. Dad said that I can sell my 2 old bicycles. On the photograph I’m cleaning the 2 bikes so they look more beautiful and they are easier to sell that way and I can ask more money for them. Can’t wait till its Queen’s day ………

Go upstairs ….bye…see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home