Thursday, April 27, 2006

1st time fishing!














My new fishing-rod…

This afternoon after school Mark and I went fishing for the first time this year in the canal quite near our house. It lasted only, however, a very long time before I could fish because I had to attach my fishing-line to my new fishing-rod. That was rather difficult! Fortunately Grandpa just passed by and he attached the fishing-line for me.

After that Mark and I had a great time, we drank a bottle of soda and have eaten an entire bag of chips….... Only when Mark got a fish his fishing-net broke just when he had put it in the water…… We still don’t understand how that was possible....
We had a nice time there on the waterfront……... I think we’ll go again very soon…

Go upstairs... bye… see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home