Thursday, March 16, 2006

Today Michiel's birthday!















Today March 16th Michiel's birthday!
Happy birthday Michiel!

This morning at school I had my Topo test of south Europe. It wasn’t difficult at all! I knew all cities from Bologna to Turin in Italy and then to Seville and Malaga in Spain to Porto in Portugal... I got an A, well done eh? I’ll hope that the next Topo is as easy as this one, that I don’t think so.

This afternoon Mom and I went with Grandma and Grandpa to Vijfhuizen (village a few miles from here were my cousin Michiel lives) for Michiel's birthday today. Dad came later on and we all had dinner at Ruud and Femke’s house.

It’s already late, I really must go to bed now; I have 2 tests tomorrow at school …..bye … see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home