Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Talent show!






















Lights off spotlights on!

This morning I went to school with a very heavy bag. I had to take along everything which I needed to do my thing in the talent show today. My trumpet, music stand, music book and the poster which I had made to hang behind me.
In the morning everyone had to tell bit concerning what he would be doing in the afternoon. It was very nice to watch everyone. But the afternoon was nevertheless the nicest part, everyone did something else. There were kids that did an illusionist’s trick and someone else did a science test with a bottle and some hot water.... cool man!

I did my 2 music parts on the trumpet, to bad I had 2 false notes in my parts, but yes.... it was nevertheless quite fun!

The teacher has taken everything on a video tape. Tomorrow evening when we have the open school night she will show that video to all the parents and other people who come and visit our school. Also some of us will show what they did today, live on stage tomorrow night. Hope that the film becomes just as nice as this day was....

Go to bed now... bye … see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home