Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Studying, studying!














Practicing the book discussion for tomorrow.....

This afternoon I have studied hard …... preparing my book discussion for tomorrow. Just now I did the entire book discussion for Mom and Dad, it went pretty good. At first I told something about the books of Paul van Loon, which ones he wrote. Then something concerning the writer himself and after that I told what the scary book is about. I also read a few pages and explained why I chose the book Scary bus 4. After that everyone can ask questions. So I did my best and Mom and Dad had a lot of questions in the end...

It looked exactly like a real book discussion in our house tonight!

I go and play with Timmie for a while… bye… see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home