Thursday, March 23, 2006

Studying, studying and more studying!










............Mark and me crying, too much homework...

This afternoon we had our creative-afternoon and we made filled eggs. The eggs were boiled firstly and then we had to peel them. After that we cut the eggs in half and took the yolk out. I added ketchup to the yolks, I only did a bit too much, that didn’t matter much though I like ketchup! At last some mayonnaise and herbs and salt finished it all. They had become beautiful! After school I took them home so we could eat then at dinner this evening.

After school Mark and I went to my place to do our homework together. We had 2 things for tomorrow, history and dictation. That is really too much man! We spend the complete afternoon studying. First history, we both had one mistake. Again dates with many of those old guys.

1584 Willem van Oranje assassinated
1612 Leeghwater drained the Beemster
1642 Rembrandt van Rijn made the Night Watch

And a lot more....


The Night Watch

Afterwards we had to learn the words for the dictation, however, 50 words... too much man.. That was a lot of work to get it all into our heads. Dear teacher when you read this, we were not at all happy with you this afternoon. It was not nice at all we could not play outside while the weather was so great this afternoon. We thank you for that!

Tonight at dinner Mom and I have eaten the filled eggs I made at school, they were very nice! I think I’m going to make them at home sometime, it’s not at all difficult to do!

Go upstairs... bye ... see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home