Monday, March 13, 2006

Snowdrops!















Snowdrops next to the fence in our front yard!

Today at school we went on with the project we started last week "Lights off spotlights on". I have chosen the subject “the trumpet” and I have to do a small lecture about it for 2 minutes or so. Firstly I have to tell something about the trumpet and then I will play it.

Tomorrow we have a dancing day at school and we don’t have to do the ordinary work but we will be in the school gym all day and do all sorts of things there, what that will be the teacher will tell us tomorrow. I also must be dressed in black and white clothes. Mom and I searched for those cloths this afternoon at home. Black trousers was no problem , I have that, but I don’t have a white shirt. Mom just disappeared for a while and came back with one of Dad’s shirts. She turned up the sleeves and then she made a knot in the shirt because it was much too big. Over that white shirt I will wear a small waistcoat…. It’s all so exciting, what will happen tomorrow at school?

Tonight when we returned home from the bowling I suddenly saw some snowdrops in the front garden next to the fence …that’s so beautiful man! Watch the photograph above, cool eh?

I go and play with Timmie now and afterwards I’ll give him again a lot of new straw and hay against the cold tonight, it will freeze hard tonight.. .. This morning the water in Timmies drinking bottle was completely frozen, how sad… eh?

Bye … see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home