Saturday, March 11, 2006

Ready for tomorrow!














Bossche bol.....

Tonight after my trumpet lessons I went with Dad to Albert Heyn (supermarket) to obtaining something nice to eat.... They did not have much pastry tonight but they happily had the Bossche bol which I always love. So we took them ….... Those pastry balls were so big tonight that I immediately took a knife and fork to eat it with instead of a normal pastry fork we normally use to eat it with, otherwise it would become a real wrestling to eat it… It really was very nice! Oooohhhh... I almost wished there as an other one…....

Tomorrow there is the big day, the school-bowling tournament in Schiedam! Tomorrow we must play the half finals against children from all over the Netherlands.. exciting, but quite nice. Perhaps Mark goes along with us to watch the games.... its not yet entirely clear. It’s only possible when his soccer game is canceled because of the rain which has fallen the last days...

Now I go to bed because I must rise early tomorrow ….I will firstly go to my bowling club to for my normal Saturday morning training …... bye … see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home