Monday, March 20, 2006

No school today!















A Habbo- day....

This morning I slept late.. The school was closed today; the teachers had to study. When I got out of bed I nicely crawled behind Mom's laptop and went to the Habbo site to chat. You could see very well that it was in fact an ordinary school day because there only were kids on the site who asked me if I was ill as well... Yeh… . something else isn’t possible on an ordinary school day, you can’t be home then….

This afternoon we have been to Amsterdam to buy me a new music stand, the old one went entirely too pieces ... Everytime I wanted to set it up it felt to the floor again, it won’t keep standing up. So if I wanted to see the music on my paper I had to be on my knees and that isn’t nice to play that way…

We found a very nice one in the music shop in Amsterdam, its very shiny and silver this time. I hope that this one stays longer as that old one...

I go upstairs now … have a very busy day at school tomorrow. We have a talent day tomorrow. Everyone must show something nice, show your talent! I will tell something about my trumpet and after that I will play a little.... exciting! But very nice!

Bye… see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home